Contact us in ROSELLE, Illinois, for quality duct and vent cleaning services.
Serving Chicagoland For Over 30 Years
We are a family businesses I work with my mom, my sisters and my son to provide you and your family with the best air duct cleaning in the Chicagoland area.
I started Royal in 1980 out of my apartment in Buffalo Grove. I was a firefighter and worked at a hardware store. That was over 35 years ago. We now clean the ducts in over 300 houses per month.
- We are listed with the Better Business Bureau with an “A” rating.
- We have an “A” rating with Angie's List. And have won their super service award every year we have been with them.
- We just got an award from Hoffman Estates for outstanding local businesses.
- We are a member of the international air duct cleaners association.
- We have the best price for a real air duct cleaning using real air duct cleaning vacuums.
- You may see $50 coupons for duct cleaning but that is just to get there foot in the door of your house then up sell $100’s wile using shop vacs and carpet cleaning vacuums.
- We are not an air duct cleaning group of cleaners that band to gather using fake equipment just to make a sale.
- When you use us to clean you ducts we use real duct cleaning equipment and do it properly with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or with in 7 days we will come back to re-clean for FREE.
- We arrive at your house in marked trucks, in uniforms with name tags and ids.
- We do all work flat rate not by the hour or by the vent.
- We have 3 packages for you to choose from
- We will work at your house; however long it takes to get your ducts clean.
- We use shoe boot covers, floor pads, and corner guards to protect your house while we work.
- Your house will be cleaner when we are done, and you will sleep better with clean ducts.
Call me now for a free estimate. Toll free 1-877-656-6444
We Offer Residential And Commercial Air Duct, Dryer Vent, Carpet, Rug, and Pool Table Cleaning
To The Chicagoland, North City, And Suburbs. D&D Sale Is $99.00.
The royal ventilation cleaning gold package is an exclusive process, which utilizes a system that scrapes and scours away the debris from within your air ducts, while vacuuming at the same point of contact. The royal process is proven to be more effective than any other cleaning method.
At Your Service
Royal dispatches your technician with the right equipment from a fleet of vans to any location you specify. We greet you in the morning on time and ready to work. Prior to the start of our cleaning, our highly trained technicians perform a walkthrough with you. We'll answer any question that you have about your ventilation system and our complete ventilation silver, gold or blue cleaning packages.
Job Preparation Prior to Cleaning
Your technician will carefully place drop cloths floor pads, corner guards and shoe boot covers to protect your home and furnishings. Your technician will carefully remove each vent register to prepare access for cleaning.
Furnace and Vent Register Cleaning
Your service specialist will clean the furnace fan blower and air vent registers. Next, your technician performs a complete visual inspection of the major components.
Cleaning of Air Ducts
Royal's power-driven rotary brush and vacuum navigates through each return ventilation line individually. The Return line is before the filter and blower fan. This is 99% of a duct cleaning. Next the tech will inspect and vacuum the supply lines and they my need to be power brushed, if so they can be power-brushed.For flex duct we use the soft brush. The rotary brush scrapes the interior walls of the ducting, while the vacuum immediately removes all the debris from within your air ducts. After the cleaning of each ventilation line, your technician will inspect the work to make sure that all of the foreign debris is removed.
Cleaning of Trunk Lines
Your trunk lines contain 75% of the debris within the ventilation system. Your technician thoroughly scrapes and vacuums the walls of the ducting until completely clean. Royal technicians take pride in their work; you will see the benefits of your investment before we leave. Upon completion, your service expert will cycle your furnace and inspect all work done with you. Then check all the vents for proper airflow. You can rest in confidence, knowing that your home just receives a very comprehensive ventilation-cleaning package available.
Our truck has 3 vacuums (others use only one), We use new floor pads (others use none or dirty drop cloths), We remove all the floor and wall registers (others blow air in), We will use the truck-vac with 200-foot hose with a cable in it, and a motor power brush on the end connected to our truck vacuum (others have the dusty, noisy 5-foot plastic whip and blow air in the duct; that's messy).
Or we use the gas or electric vacuum witch ever one will fit your job best and the package you ordered. Our hoses are washed, sanitized, and wrapped with plastic wrap (others take the dirty hose from one job to another). We are all family, and an owner will over see each job (others just use sales people to up sell when they are there), If we see some thing you need to fix or have done, we will give you a written estimate and offer to do it at a discounted price. (Others charge twice as much while there.) We use quiet, clean electric vacuums with HEPA filters to do condo's others only have gasoline vacuums. Seeing is believing call Royal Air Duct Cleaning for a cleaner house.
We do all work at a flat rate. Others will tell you $45.00 to $139.00, and then up sell you hundreds.
Back-up local # (630) 861-9800
Seeing Is Believing, Call Royal Air Duct Cleaning.
Call Now For A Professional Air Duct Cleaning.
Member of: NIDCA And IADCA
Northern IL Duct Cleaners Association & IADCA Internal Association of Duct Cleaners
Both Associations require its members to us the published standards and guidelines for standard cleaning as the NADCA. Both methodologies follow the cleaning guidelines of the national air duct cleaning association (NADCA)
Below are the areas we service.
BOONE COUNTY: Belvedere, Caledonia, Capron, Garden, Prarie, Poplar Grove.
COOK COUNTY: Arlington Heights, Chicago, Des Plaines, Elmwood Park, Lincolnwood, Park Ridge, Skokie, Schaumburg, Wheeling And More!
DUPAGE COUNTY: Addison, Bartlett, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Hinsdale, Itasca, Lombard, Madinah, Oak Brook, Roselle, Villa Park and Wooddale.
If you don't see your city call to confirm, we may have missed it. We cover all Chicagoland.